Perfect Love Casts Out Fear

"Perfect Love" banner ad - The Pocket Testament League

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ministry Partners



I thank God every time I remember co-laborers such prayer warriors, joyful givers, those who give sacrificially, as well as those who were just so supportive and give encouragement.

It is humbling to raise support, and it is amazing how God provides:
* there was a Buddhist who gave towards the trip to Sudan;
* Frank Ball single-handedly provided used and new study bibles to the lay leaders and students in Sudan;
*a couple of my favorite missionaries, Dan and Beth Long, recently tithed from Dan’s grandmother’s estate to support my trip to India. It was a jaw-dropping, filled-with-awe moment when he told me, “It is a JOY to give.”



He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust." Ps. 91:1-2