Perfect Love Casts Out Fear

"Perfect Love" banner ad - The Pocket Testament League

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fruit of our labor in Sudan

God is doing great things in southern Sudan. Some people are very hungry for the Word of God and want to live for Him. Some are being trained for the ministry to reach villages far away from their homes. God is blessing their steps of faith and increasing the number of churches being planted and the number of believers being grounded in their faith, and increasing the number of leaders being developed. What a blessing to work side by side with converts from two years ago and evangelize their neighboring villages as they finish their bible training to become pastors and missionaries. That was my privilege this year, and I am truly humbled and in great awe of God's mighty power.

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust." Ps. 91:1-2